Online Payment may be made by two categories of students
1. Existing Students of the School (for paying the regular school fee)
This category of students will access the Online Payment Facility by login to the School ERP Solution through Web or through Mobile APP.
- 2. New Students seeking admission in school (for paying Registration Fee, Admission Fee, Security Deposit , Term Fee -I, School and Activity Fees for one month.)
This category of students when availing the Online Payment Facility, they will be directed to a Payment gateway where they need to provide the Student Registration Number for Online Payment.
Online Payments can be made through credit cards, debit cards or Net Banking facility. The payment will normally reach the School Account within three working days.
Please read Terms of Payment carefully before using the Online Payment Facility. Using the Online Payment Facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the online payment and NACH (Auto Debit/ECS Mandate payment facility.
Rates of fees are governed by Delhi Public School Anand and are liable to change from time to
time. Any difference in the fees is to be paid to the institution prior to / on commencement of
Delhi Public School Anand shall not be liable for fee paid against incorrect information of student details or account. No liability will be accepted by Delhi Public School Anand if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason. Non-refundable fee cannot be claimed for refunds in case of any dispute.
In no event, will Delhi Public School Anand be liable for any damage, direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection to the site or its use thereof, For e.g. inability to use the portal by any person, delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
|Payment Mode||Transaction Charges|
|Net Banking||No additional charge for the students of Delhi Public School Anand.|
|Debit Card||No additional charge for the students of Delhi Public School Anand.|
|Credit Card||1.00% of the Transaction Amount + applicable service taxes (to be collected from the Parent).|
|Pay Fee Online : Click Here|
If the student leaves Delhi Public School Anand during or after any Academic Year, the student shall not be entitled of refund of any non-refundable deposit/payment. Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made as per the sources of debit/credit card/net banking used for the original transaction.
We respect your right to privacy.
The information provided to us shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone unless specifically provided for.
- Click on the Login button given on the top right corner of our Website.
- You will be directed to an ERP software which will ask for User ID and Password.
- On successful login parents may go to Fee Tab
- You will be able to see the details of your ward’s fee.
- Look for Online Fee Payment and select the fees option and click on proceed option.
- You will be redirected for online payment.
- You may generate the hard copy of the receipt for your reference.